Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,841 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,637,822 (€2,086) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)