Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,447 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 44902.490 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,100,682 (€1,583) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)