Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,405 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40361.309 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,345,642 (€1,545) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 2 hours ago)