Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2069.932 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,866,232 (E£ 18,293) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)