Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2364.812 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,271,181 (E£ 17,029) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)