Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.415 IRR / PYG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,857,400 (9,015,980 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)