Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.525 IRRX / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,014,492 (564,835 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)