Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.313 IRRX / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 115% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,901,726 (763,117 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)