Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.332 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,866,559 (488,829 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)