Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.953 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,953,291 (443,253 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)