Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2158.470 IRR / ERN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,744,001 (Nakfa34,165) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)