Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8484.040 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,940,520 (7,301 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)