Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12352.941 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,069,773 (5,510 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)