Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12756.598 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 64% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,574,837 (6,081 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)