Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11995.726 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 58% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,427,562 (5,871 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)