Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9535.294 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,409,583 (8,013 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (30 minutes ago)