Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12030.000 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 59% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,715,505 (5,380 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)