Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.813 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,113,596 (₨63,239) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (17 minutes ago)