Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.381 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,704,345 (₨69,134) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)