Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.164 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,594,447 (¥147,616) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)