Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.965 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,211,700 (¥239,369) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (12 minutes ago)