Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.540 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,989,853 (¥126,412) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)