Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 375.616 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,953,238 (¥132,990) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)