Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.390 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,421,459 (COL$3,642,792) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)