Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.577 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,384,359 (CH$1,458,370) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)