Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.089 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,961,898 (CH$786,245) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)