Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,384,753 in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)