Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,649,954 in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (28 minutes ago)