Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,532,923 in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)