Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,460,068 in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)