Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.828 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 101% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,516,627 (2,386,886 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)