Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 126.285 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,643,875 (416,867 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (42 minutes ago)