Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46641.833 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 91% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,487,212 (Dinar 1,790) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)