Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 59886.907 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 108% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,899,122 (Dinar 1,618) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)