Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 52645.429 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 100% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,975,601 (Dinar 1,747) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)