Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 45749.565 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,170,474 (Dinar 2,364) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)