Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 59280.253 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 104% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,574,211 (Dinar 1,444) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)