Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45758.710 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 95% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,103,049 (Dinar 2,494) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)