Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.400 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,895,549 (₩2,590,785) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)