Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.534 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,372,956 (₩2,931,456) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)