Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6541.395 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,319,235 (元7,387) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)