Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.093 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,594,111 (3,839,577 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)