Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.208 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,209,650 (3,195,776 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)