Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.324 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,045,476 (CH$1,352,147) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)