Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 814.427 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,007,533 (Php68,769) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)