Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 9583.503 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,170,474 (5,026TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (38 minutes ago)