Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5469.212 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 72% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,057,164 (Q15,003) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)