Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.312 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,754,102 (5,259,377 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)