Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.196 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,555,551 (5,408,487 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (29 minutes ago)