Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.027 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,054,193 (4,393,714 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)