Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9360.619 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,704,992 (4,562TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)