Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9047.313 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,915,358 (5,186TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)