Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,837 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9804.568 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,000,527 (5,100TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)