Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.999 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,579,669 (₨69,965) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)