Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10816.984 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,409,416 (R$ 4,845) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)