Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12015.792 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,473,307 (R$ 4,783) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)