Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 582.845 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,750,900 (₨90,506) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)