Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,335,277 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)