Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,893,397 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)