Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 59279.835 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,053,107 (Dinar 1,300) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)