Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 572.828 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,343,710 (₨65,192) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 2 hours ago)