Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Alto Barinas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36408 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 24,622,469 (Bs 67,629,866) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)