Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Alto Barinas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 680.320 IRR / VES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,454,111 (69,753 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (42 minutes ago)