Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7638.248 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,436,098 (RM5,556) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)