Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10736.894 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,053,549 (RM4,289) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$60 (28 minutes ago)