Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 44902.490 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,182,716 (€1,630) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)