Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 49377.140 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,951,850 (€1,477) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)