Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,160,701 (€1,423) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (23 minutes ago)