Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 474.268 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,336,743 (₨108,244) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)