Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49262.410 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,229,680 (€1,588) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)