Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.517 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,933,374 (194,070 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (38 minutes ago)