Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 46515.540 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,911,395 (€1,567) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)