Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 33963.516 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,810,816 (€2,173) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (39 minutes ago)