Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.849 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,556,014 (454,359 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)