Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.178 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,505,335 (432,054 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (34 minutes ago)