Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.557 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,364,587 (445,882 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)