Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.603 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 27,822,057 (417,732 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)