Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26076.040 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,543,521 (AU$2,935) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)