Cost of living in Albacete, Spain vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 184318.033 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 149% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,919,608 (€2,210) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)