Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35347.999 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,491,742 (€2,023) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)