Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8719.528 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,148,152 (﷼ 4,719) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)