Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 168.221 IRR / YER *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 58% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,233,985 (423,455 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)