Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1797.175 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 25,111,417 (E£ 13,973) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)