Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1857.319 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,923,771 (E£ 16,111) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)