Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2436.988 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,051,209 (E£ 18,076) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Iasi costs 4,000 lei (27 minutes ago)