Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2344.637 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,115,485 (E£ 17,109) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)